The Duvonts.

Dear Secret File Reader's,
Guess what! I'm being shipped off to my evil cousin Kaysie Duvont's house for the whole month! Isn't that great? You don't know the greatest thing about it. I can be mean to her when her paren't aren't looking but she can't be mean to me. And the 2 greatest parts of all time is she lives in a mansion/beach house at california right by the beach!!! Now i can finally relax, kick back and start a new school and come back home. My parent's always make me go to Cousin Kaysies house, they ship Aubrey off to some weird aunt who tried to commit suicide one time, they ship logan off to one of our uncle's whose twenty something, they ship Dylan off to his real mom and they ship megan off to her real mom and kyle off to his uncle who has a son who is stupid and has no fashion sense. Which is the opposite of Kyle who is popular(Aubrey tells me)!!!! Gotta go see a movie. Bye!
-Jan!

2 comments:

^^ thanks for the comment jan!

October 13, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

Your welcome! I was happy to leave it!

October 14, 2007 at 6:08 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home