Big News once again!

Hi secret file readers,
A close and personal wedding day on him and his soon to be wife. Aubrey doesn't know about my site yet She barely reads my blogs!!!! She makes me not put personal stuff on OURS but on mine i can put anything she won't let me put like whether my mom's new baby is gonna be a boy or girl and what it's full name is gonna be and she won't let me put anything personal about her. Oh Well!!! It's the secret files of me, Jan clayton. It's SUPPOSED to be true!!

BIG NEWS:
About my father's wedding day. It's gonna be on March 17th 2008, at spring gardens in Florida!
IN OTHER BIG NEWS:
My mother's baby will be a girl, it's due in January on the 23rd 2008, and her full name will be Nicole-Allison/ Alexa-Sharpay-Crysta / Truman. It's long but i like it. Megan picked out the name sharpay and thought it would be a good middlename, Logan picked out Alexa, Aubrey picked out Allison, I picked out Nicole, Dylan and the other unmentionable brother aubrey's age both liked Crysta, and and my mother's husband and my step-dad's last name is Truman. My mother couldn't pick out the name she liked best so she used all of our ideas.

So now you know the Big news of my world. I will still always hate cow butt though.

-Jan

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home