Hi!!!


I just finished eating diner, now i'm posting on here. Thankfully my mom can afford a seperate phone line for me! Whoopee! So, i'm dialing Detective Schwartzentagervondussel!!! I'm gonna put his interview on here ! Ok, :

Me: Hi Detective Schwartzentagervondussel, i am very excited to be talking to you tonight! So, what's one of your favorite cases you helped solve.
Detective:Um, i liked when i had to track down a burgaler, it was entertaining. He was running but he knew i was going to catch him.
Me: Very interesting, so tell me one thing you use to go undercover.
Detective: I use a newspaper with a peephole in it and i wear a magnifying glass on my glasses. I can turn it on and off.
Me: Very interesting, is there anything else important you would like to share?
Detective: I'm sorry, i have to go do something important. I wish i could stay and chat. Tell no one you talked to me. Thanks.

And that was our very short conversation! I hope you enjoyed it. It took hours to even to get him to answer it. Geez, he must be really paranoid!!!!!

-Jan

P.S. Maybe I can catch plaid pants laughing like a heyena and then i can all mom and Jon and say i think i heard a hur animal!!! I love to make things complicated for plaid pants, i mean cow butt.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home