Places to go, people to see!

Hi,
I'm going to repeat what my mom said, "There are places to go, people to see" I mean what the heck is that supposed to mean? She's gonna ship me off to Kaysies house, then one week later, she's gonna send me to where aubrey's staying with the eccentric aunt, then with logan, then to megan, then to dylan, then to kyle and then icome home! I mean, why so confusing!!!!!??? Then in January my mom is sending me to my father's house and then to my mom's cousin's sister's uncle's daughter's brother's house? Why did she choose me!!!!!!!!She only birthed me and aubrey and dylan lives with us anyway. So she says i'm the oldest she's birthed and this year i'll have to be shipped practically around the world. And then next year Aubrey will endure it and then when dylan gets old enough he will too. Gotta go!
-Jan

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home